What can you expect when your kid takes piano lessons with us?
- Our lessons are fun! You can expect movement and rhythm games, singing, exploring the piano, being creative…and will play songs from the very first lesson.
- Our curriculum and methods help your kid understand what they are doing.
- No more worries about what to practice, how, and when. We will provide your kid with “practice menus” so they do know what the next steps are.
- We will set the basis of a solid musical foundation so your kid becomes more independent at learning.
- Your kid will become more confident thanks to our 3 concerts per year. Playing in front of an audience will help them develop into a more confident adult.
- Your child will be able to get certifications, by either preparing for piano exams, theory exams, or/and by achieving the Arts Awards certificate.
That’s all nice and perfect but, aside from your kid becoming the next Mozart, what’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Our prices include books and materials. No need to worry anymore about looking for books and bringing them on time.
- You can book private tutoring time with our Head Teacher to ask all the questions you may have.
- Follow your kids evolution with our reports every term.
- Stay in the room during lessons or chill out in our waiting room. Have a coffee or a tea (and biscuits, there are usually biscuits…) and discuss with other parents.
- Do not worry about making calculations every month. We split the total of the year in 11 months, so you pay the same amount every month regardless of the number of lessons. Set up a Direct Debit and we'll take care of the rest!
- Want to take vacations? We thought about that too! We only provide lessons during school term dates, so everyone can get some time to relax… including us.
- A change of circumstances? Give us one month paid notice and you can stop lessons. That easy.
That's it! The best thing now is to come to a FREE consultation. Visit the school, have a chat with our Head Teacher and find the best suitable program and time to start!