Develop your kid's musical intelligence
Discovering Music is not a simple play group where children sing, dance, jump and play instruments. It’s a preparation towards the next step in their musical development: Keyboard Exploration.
Our goal is to develop the kids’ musical intelligence from the very early stages in life.
What happens in the lessons?
– The teacher will help the parent to communicate through music with the child. Parents will learn a repertoire of songs that can be used every day at home.
– The selected songs have a huge variety of rhythms, tonalities, modes and melodies. This helps to develop their full musical potential.
– We only use the body and voice. Parents’ silence and attention are essential to creating the environment needed. We don’t use recorded music.
– Each child is stimulated according to their musical development stage. Lessons are in groups but adapted individually at the same time.
– Kids can continue with the next stage of the program when they reach 4: Keyboard Exploration.
Details on this group
– Ages from 1 to 3 years old
– Date and Time: Wednesdays at 2 pm
(Please note, there are no plans of weekend groups unfortunately, as the rooms are all full during that time)
– Duration: 45 minutes
– Price: £60/month per kid
– Group size: 4 kids (minimum required) – 6 kids (maximum allowed)
– Parents/caregivers must take part in the activities